Complimentary Audit Course for Pastors and Alumni
The Continuous Learning Program (CLP) provides an opportunity for students to audit courses offered at TCA College.
Provide a platform for gaining a sound foundation in Bible, Christian theology and Ministry skills.
Provide a learning environment where students are exposed to various Christian traditions.
Possess personal and spiritual maturity.
Be willing to engage in Christian ministry.
Students are permitted to take any course within the College that is available for audit.
(Language and online courses are not open for auditing.)
Students in CLP will not be permitted to take courses for credit.
Students wanting to transfer from CLP to another program in TCA will be required to reapply for admission and meet all relevant admission requirements.
Audit Fee per course: SGD 220.10
1) Fees are payable each term based on the number of courses taken for the term.
2) Fees quoted above are estimated based on 2021 rates. Fees are revised annually.
3) The fees do not include cost of textbooks.
4) To apply for audit courses, the applicant needs to be enrolled as a CLP student first, and pay an admission application fee of SGD 71.20.
5) International students (not residing in Singapore) who wish to audit courses at TCA College will need to ensure that they have a valid pass to stay in Singapore during the duration of study.
COMPLIMENTARY AUDIT COURSE FOR PASTORS AND ALUMNI
TCA wishes to bless all pastors and alumni with a complimentary audit course per calendar year.
For more details on our programs, please contact our Business Office during office hours.
Office hours: Mon-Fri, 9am - 530pm (excluding weekends and Public Holidays)
Phone: +65 6304-7602
Text: +65 8817 6154 (WhatsApp messages only)